This is a contract-to-perm position that is perfect for someone with 2+ years of experience who is looking to take a step up in terms of their career growth.
This position will afford you the opportunity to make a significant impact and develop your accounting and business process talents.
We are looking for an individual who can help build out and implement our key accounting processes. We want to nail our procedures while we’re still a small company and prepare for scale. You are a highly logical problem solver who enjoys building repeatable, efficient structures. You are someone with a lot of common sense as well as an eye for spotting potential problems to ensure things do not fall through the cracks. It goes without saying you know your GAAP accounting.
· Re-engineer client billing and statement procedures
· Establish a daily bank reconciliation process
· Establish daily client and vendor payout process
· Establish AR and AP reconciliation process
· Fix chart of accounts
· Transition company from cash-basis to accrual-basis accounting in accordance with GAAP
· Establish daily and monthly financial reporting metrics
· Resolve client billing issues directly with clients
- Knowledge in US GAAP, process improvement and auditing
- Experience of 2 years as an Auditor
- Relocate to the US
- Preferably candidates who have worked at Deloitte, E&Y and PwC