We are an outsourcing company managing a logistics and transport project based in the USA.
We manage every logistical facet of domestic and international vehicle shipment using only the highest class of carriers. Our pursuit of excellence is organic, beginning with a positive and progressive staff that creates and maintains relationships with the best carriers in the business.
More than a broker, we give our customers peace of mind by arranging for the care, protection, and timely transport of their most valuable possessions and keeping a personalized feel even when providing top-notch service.
We are currently looking for a Part Time Junior IT Support Technician to join our team.
The IT Support Technician will be responsible for general maintenance of defined computer equipment and for the resolution of identified technical problems for domestic Customers. The following indicate some of the principal tasks and responsibilities:
• Test new software
• Ensure the anti-virus software is installed, kept up to date and working properly on all customers stations, where appropriate
• Set up and maintain user e-mail accounts, when requested by Customers
• Provide troubleshooting resolution and updating/upgrading of software to customers Hardware
• Maintain customers computer peripheral equipment, as requested
• Assist other technicians on in the office where required
• Keep a log of all technical faults (Support log)
• Provide troubleshooting resolution and updating/upgrading of hardware to Customers
• Assist with and provide support/troubleshooting for server hardware Network Management
• Set up, maintain and remove user network accounts where appropriate
• Carry out routine network maintenance tasks Office Administration
• Maintain stock for office
• Order office stationary where necessary
• Responsible for arranging couriers for any deliveries in the office
• Ordering of ink cartridges and toners for customers, as and when orders are placed
• Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
• Have high quality inter-personal skills